Donate to JANTRUST and help us change the lives of even more children.
Activities: Women and Child Development
1. Provide guidance and information to the parents of Nursery and Primary School children on proper supplementary nutrition, for the good growth and development of the child.
2. Educate the parents of the children to prepare the low cost food items from the locally available food grains and other things to ensure the good growth and development of the children.
3. Establish the women and children rights society in the project areas.
4. Upgrade the status of women and work for better participation of Rural women in all walks of the Society
5. Form Groups and clubs among women and to implement the self employment programmes through women groups for the uplift of their economic and social status.
6. Educate women in sustainable environment preservation
7. Involve Human Rights Protection (Women & Child) and legal aid activities
8. Promote Micro Credit and Savings to the Self Help Group (SHG) Members
9. Prevent and Eliminate Child labour and school drop outs
10. Build the capacity of girls living in the slums or poor social backgrounds, provide them with educational support and guidance, and empower them to finish their schooling.
11. Do research and analysis on the area of activities
JAN TRUST is also caring the isolated, poor and neglected elderly persons. The organization works in alliance with civil society to help elderly who are deprived of care as well as protection.
JAN TRUST is also working with Governmental and Non Governmental organizations for rehabilitating elderly persons with the networks, funding sources and accountability required to grow and expand and reach many more aged citizens.
Your kind assistance in the form of advices, guidance and monetary can make these dreams a reality